Sunday, June 27, 2010

Introduction

I am going to go to each day hike location listed in Craig Romano's book, Day Hiking Olympic Peninsula, And take pic's and share a bit of my experiences. There will be others trips I will document not in his book that I will post also. You will know the trip I post is from his book with the reference # at the head of the post in accordance to the number he has given a trail in his book.

I am doing this to help get healthy in my head as well as body. I am reinventing myself. Leaving behind what I did not like of my past and expanding on the good that am left with, that I have to hold onto. Grounding myself in a healthy solid place, creating a future for myself no one can take away, in good memories, a healthy now and a good feeling about who I am, what I am doing and where I am going. Sharing my trips on a blog, for me, is like......even though I am alone on my outings, I am still sharing it with some one. And it makes me feel better about it and adds a bit more sense of purpose. Even if no one really reads or follows it.

I hope my post's are entertaining or maybe a tad interesting or at least slightly geographically informative.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you Kevin. We can all live vicariously through you!
    Looking forward to hearing about the next hike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and it is well written. I can't wait to see more. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete